Saturday, January 03, 2009

Ok, so I'm a little late, but Happy New Year! I hope everyone had amazing holidays and had a great time with family and friends.
I'm back in La Crosse, just having some alone time and waiting for class to start on Tuesday. I'm taking a J-term, still hoping that I will be able to graduate on time. And then I'll have to start looking for an internship soon... but oh well.. just worry about that when time comes.
I was reading back through my old entries and it's kind of weird to see all the things that have happened since freshman year. I feel like time has flown by and really can't believe this is my 3rd year already and that I'm even worried about graduating soon. And there were a lot of firsts for me as well.
So, here's to hoping 2009 kicks 2008's butt! :)

No comments: