Saturday, February 23, 2008
The rules for the meme are:Link to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.Tag someone at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I really do enjoy being a loser and staying in sometimes. But I love going and being with my friends just as much.
2. I'm a HUGE grammar freak. That's why I was originally an English major... my biggest pet peeve? When people mix up "they're/their/there" and all those other homophones (why I know that word is beyond me).
3. I love, love, love, love, love kids. Really can't wait to be a mom :)
4. I love 80's movies. Half of my movie collection was made before I was born ;) lol.
5. I love Vanity jeans. They're the only kind I'll wear now. I mean you have to love 37" inseams! haha.
6. And this one makes me lame, but oh well, random fact. 20 years old and still never had a boyfriend... haha. We'll see... there's always tomorrow...
Friday, February 22, 2008
Edit: Ok so the guy that used the 5 washing machines was pretty cute... soooo... ;) haha. And nice smile too :)
Ooo but this morning I did wake up and look outside, and we must have gotten a little bit of snow, because it was all sparkly and pretty and I was like awwww :)
So yeah.. but other than that... still busy. Still trying to decide what to do about my job and such... so yeah. Just trying to not get too stressed out or anything... but I don't even have weekends anymore... so yeah.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
My boss (ok so he's not even really my boss, he's my boss's husband) has been a totally jerk to me lately. I mean, the man won't even look me in the eye when he talks to me, and can go from smiling to being in a pissy mood... I hate it. And telling me that if I don't sell enough stuff, they won't make enough money. And that doesn't make him happy when they don't make money. And when they don't make money, they're aren't any wages, "and you wouldn't want that, now would you Allison?" UGH! My friend's roommate worked there, and he made her cry the first day! She only lasted two weeks there, and I see why!
But my roommate and her friend are watching a movie, and I'm hoping it'll be done soon... I'm ready to sleep... sleep and not wake up. Bah.
Friday, February 08, 2008
Monday, February 04, 2008
Because I really don't wanna do stats... and I can't go to bed yet...
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Ummm... well I would be extremely freaked out... and probably cry since that's pretty much impossible? And I don't really want that right now.
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
I only have one or two that I completely trust.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Sure, I'd like to think I would.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Hmm.. I suppose I could say so, but then I wonder about the reasons a lot...
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
For sure... I only pay with bills... lol.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Hahaha. I don't know if I'd trust any of them! Nah... they're all really caring... I think they'd all be great doctors.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Hmmm.. maybe... just a little.
what happened to #8?
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes, sometimes... so I daydream in class... lol.
10. What’s your most favorite scar?
Hmm... the one on my knee is pretty sweet, from jumping off the porch.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
Uhh... good question. "Yep yep now all I have to do is do it." from Larry talking about moving.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
I love eyes and smile. But sense of humor is a must.
14. Fill in the blank. I love ________.…
you... you love me... we're a happy family... Hahaha shush. It's the first thing that popped into my head.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Get through this semester...
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
17. How many kids do you want to have?
2 or 3?
18. Would you make a good parent?
I'd like to think so. I mean my friends don't call me "Super Mom" for no reason.
19. Where was your favorite picture taken?
Haha. I must say, I quite like this David Beckham one, and it was taken in Brooke and Maria's living room.
20. What’s your middle name?
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
"Every now and again sometimes I get lost on the wind of a dream. The air gets cleaner and the seas get white and I can do anything." Anything by Mae.
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I suppose the right answer would be to say nothing, right?
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
I'm thinking it'll probably be my sister. But no idea how I will ever choose my bridesmaids...
24. What are you wearing right now?
Just jeans and a sweatshirt.. going to change into pjs soon though!
25. Righty or Lefty?
26. Best place to eat?
Hmmmm... on campus... The Cellar. Otherwise, Arby's!
27. Favorite jeans?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Vanity Jeans. Long inseams for these long legs... haha.
28. Favorite Animal?
29. Favorite juice?
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yep. Have the pictures to prove it.
31. Have you had a sore throat?
Oh yeah. Hasn't everyone?
32. Ever had a bar fight?
Never been to a bar lol.
33. Who knows you the best?
I'm going to have to say... Brooke and Michelle.
34. Shoe size?
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Neither... although I suppose I should get my eyes checked again.
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Nah... but been really really mad at my dog.
37. Been to Mexico?
38. Did you buy something today?
Technically my supper, with dining dollars. Oh and ice cream? Ugh, and I supose I could count tuition?
40. Do you miss someone today?
Hmmm yeah. I've been missing her for awhile.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Haha. Before I quit choir in.. 8th grade? lol.
43. Last person to lie in your bed?
Hmmm... I believe Melanie did once last semester.
44. Last person to see you cry?
That paid any attention? Me, myself, and I.
45. Who made you cry?
Eh. We'll just say Bob again.
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Does Harry Potter count?
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Work. Sleep sometime. Party?
48. Who do you think will repost this?
49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Brooke! Brooke and Allison bonding time, I love it :)
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY, what would you say?
Well... considering I don't have one... I'll just put N/A for now.
And it's the beginning of week number 2. I feel as if I've been here for an eternity already....