Wednesday, October 31, 2007

So I have been majorly slacking on this lately. Been busy... and tired. Last Friday I took a spur of the moment trip to Winona with my friend Melanie, because her cousin called and said that his house was empty, so we should come over. Let's just say Allison and Melanie found out that they are quite the lightweights. But it was a fun time... Ben discovered my fondness for the Packers, and being I was in Minnesota, I had to put up with the harassment for the night. But it was all good... I hope we can go again.
Hmmm... what else. Didn't hear back from The Pearl yet... so I will be calling tomorrow. I guess I applied at Cheddarheads too. Which my friends say that's the perfect job for me because I'm such a cheesehead... but we will see.
And the roommate situation is... well. When she starts acting like she's my mother... not good. I kinda freaked out on her last night, but I swear, she is OBLIVIOUS to the world around her. She's one of those people that's totally book smart, yet when it comes to the real world, she has no idea what's going on.
And now.. since I am a college student... I think I'm going to try my skills at napping. Usually I fail at it... but maybe this time I will be able to succeed.

No comments: