Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ah... so I'm feeling much better since my last entry... It was just one of those days. But I had Brooke and Allison bonding time tonight, and we pretty much hung out for 4 hours. Which was amazing. We talked/complained/vented the whole time. I am going to miss that girl soooo much when she's off being a German next year (she's studying abroad in Germany for a whole year). I'm already saving my money so I can go visit my fellow alkie ;) Oops. Alkie? I meant... uh... well.. yeah. Thought I'd throw a little humor in there, besides, I'll be legal in Germany! Not that I won't be next year anyway, but I'm babbling.
And yes. Otherwise... not much going on I guess. I wish my life was more exciting... lol... Because what... Mom and Valerie and Steff read this? Woo. haha. Where are all the college boys?

3 comments:

Valerie said...

um, hello?

boys don't read.

Steff said...

How fun on your overseas trip! I'm going to Jordan next year to visit my friend who is going on a mission trip. I so totally get you on that!

And next boy I see I'm giving him this address! :)

Steff said...

Have a wonderful Turkey Day! :)