Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So... slacking on keeping this updated. The job is going well... school is going ok... I've just been busy. I miss hanging out with my friends all the time. I miss that we all live so far away from each other. I miss being able to run down to 240 and pound on the door whenever I wanted to hang out. I hate that Brooke is leaving for a whole year, I'm going to miss her so much. I miss my friends from home... I miss Michelle... and yet, we live about oh, a 20 minute walk from each other. I miss Kayla. I haven't seen her since July... but since she's practically married, who needs me. I hate that the cute boy in my English class that always catches my eye and smiles at me has a girlfriend. And that she lives on my floor so I always see him. It bugs me that I got in trouble at work for not watching those two nice guys that came in, because "they could have been thieves."


I really can't wait for Thanksgiving break.


Hmm. Negative energy much?

No comments: