Sunday, December 16, 2007

So what do 3 college girls do on a Saturday night when they're bored? Bake cookies of course, silly! We made Christmas cookies (with a heart shaped cookie cutter!) and had a blast!
Oh, and Brooke did our make up! Imitating Miranda and a certain someone ;)

Me and mi Mexicana.


Practicing my "supermom" skills. Look at that concentration.


Awww... I knew my heart was sweet ;)




Silly girls. The one on the left is the whitest member of LASO (Latin American Student Organization).



Hmmm. I don't think that's mistletoe?



Awww... all three of us. Allison needs glasses!

Mmmm... cookie dough. ;)























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like fun :O)

and Allison has glasses! I bought them! I think you took them to school, put them in your locker and brought them home the last day of school, not sure what year, buut I know you were in high school

Valerie said...

trouble in da kitchen!! hey, at least it looks like y'all had fun!

Steff said...

Now you know anything you bake must be taste test approved by regular blog readers! Go ahead...send 'em south! :)

Have a wonderful Christmas!