Saturday, July 12, 2008

You're killing me Favre!

I really want to know what is running through his head right now. Maybe he's doing all of this for the attention (which really doesn't seem like something he would do). Maybe he really can't make up his mind. But come on. The Packers gave him how many chances to get out of retirement? Even after he announced it way back when, with the tears and all, he let Green Bay know that he didn't want to retire, and McCarthy and Thompson were prepared to go down to Mississippi and bring him back. Only to recieve another phone call to say that he had changed his mind again, and was going to stay retired. Ok, now he's just being a Diva. Seriously, he needs to shut his mouth and stay retired! To even consider going to another team, that's what makes it even worse. As much as I love the man, and totally respected him, with this whole episode, he is losing a ton of my respect. A lot of people have said that they would hate the Packers if they don't bring him back. Sure, I'd hate them in the fact that he would then go to another team. But in this situation, as sucky as it is, I am really starting to dislike Favre.

No comments: