Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hmmm well I really rock at this whole blogging thing don't I? Just been really busy, trying to figure out the whole housing situation next year. I'm living with 2 of my friends and so far we found a cute little house that we're going to look at, and keeping our fingers crossed that it isn't taken. We've decided that we'd rather have a house than an apartment so we can make it more homey, and this one has a HUGE basement, so that could be fun too.
Other than that, just trying to survive school. I finally quit Cheddarheads, but it sounded like I would be welcomed with open arms if I ever decided to go back. Which I may, during the summer if I can't find another job. But I am hoping to find a daycare job. One of my friends has one, and she loves it, so I'd like to find one like that.
So yeah... otherwise... nothing else is really going on. I'm excited for Halloween... I'm going to be a Go-Go dancer, complete with boots and everything! It's going to be cute, I'll definitely take pictures... and question.. any suggestions for make-up?

1 comment:

doodlebugmom said...

Groovy!

Google "60's" makeup. Gunk up your eyes, black eyeliner, lots of layers of mascara,fake eyelashes? blue or green eyeshadow and some frosty baby pink lipstick... frosty is the key word there. Don't tease your hair, you will never get the snarls out. Just lean over, hairspray the heck outta the roots and that should give you the high hair. Then add a wide headband or a groovy scarf...1/4 yard of some wild fabric at walmart would make a good scarf. Tie your hair back, then let the ends of the scarf hang down your front.