Monday, October 27, 2008

So... having no homework is pretty amazing. Even though there are a million and one things I could be doing, I think I will go read New Moon, the 2nd book in the Twilight Series. Seriously, who knew one could fall in love with a character in a book... let alone a vampire? And yes, we will be going to see the midnight showing of the movie, I am beyond excited. *Insert school girl squee here* Yeah before I started reading the books I was like seriously, they can't be good. Well, the first one was pretty good. 2nd one is having a hard time holding my attention, but I heard it's worth it just to get to the 3rd book.

And because I'm so vain... and pretty much love it. My new haircut!

Mi Mexicana y yo!

1 comment:

Steff said...

There is something so romantic about falling for a vampire...the poor tortured soul. Sigh...

Enjoy the movie! And your haircut is great. Very fresh and young looking! :)