Monday, September 25, 2006

Last weekend was my first weekend home. It was definitely weird going back, especially to the football game & grand march. But it was good to see all my friends again, especially the seniors! Because I missed them! It's hard to believe that I probably won't be going home until Thanksgiving, at least I have my October Party to look forward to!
But one thing I didn't miss was the drama. And it's quite sad, I thought it would all be over once we graduated. But, I guess I was wrong. People change. And I guess I just need to accept that fact and quit trying to hold on.
Classes are going well. I had a whole book due today, and I didn't start reading it until last night, and that was pretty stupid. And then I get to class this morning, and the prof. says that we won't discuss the book until Wednesday. So I stayed up late for nothing. Oh well, that will teach me.
I've also learned that the best time to do laundry is on a Monday night! And some of the washing machines are still free :) According to mom, I'm cheap, but hey, why pay for it when you don't have to? lol.
Well, I'm off to bed.
Don't you love the randomness of my updates?

No comments: