Friday, October 13, 2006

So I haven't updated this in awhile. lol... So yes. I don't remember when this was, but I went with a couple of friends to go get ice cream at Pearl's. I got a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cone (YUMMY!). As I was eating, a piece fell off and landed on my shirt. And it ticked me off. I said to Michelle, "This looks like bird crap!" Well. It seriously wasn't a minute later when a bird flew by and crapped on me. So yes, not only did I have chocolate on my favorite shirt, I now had bird crap on it. I was very ticked off... lol.
Not a whole lot new going on lately. A couple of friends from home are coming up to visit this weekend, so that should be a lot of fun, we've been planning it for awhile. I've started going to IV (Intervarsity Christian Fellowship) and I've found that I like it a lot better than CRU, a lot more intimate.
Tonight I went to see Marisol. Let's just say it was an interesting play. I don't know if I liked it or not. Basically it was about this girl named Marisol who loses her guardian angel, because the angels in heaven are fighting God, because they feel that everything in the world is happening because God is senile. So like I said, it was interesting. The actors did very well. Then I came back and watched TV with my friend Miranda, then a couple of girls from my cube came and got us and we played some games.
Well, it's definitely past my bedtime.

Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you've got lots of friends to go out with and stay up late with and NOT GET IN TROUBLE WITH! (Do I sound like your mother?!?!) We know you're a good kid!
Is good to find things like IV to go to that you can relate to. The play sounded interesting - at least thought provoking.

And as far as the ice cream and the bird, well,
_ _ I T HAPPENS as they say!! What a wierd coincidence!