Friday, November 17, 2006

Ahh... save me from the drunks, please?



All I had tonight was a mocktail... and that's good enough for me. And I didn't even have to leave Coate Hall. That's right, house party in the basement. Root beer pong, Rootbeer Keg, and all that good stuff. I had a "Safe Sex on the Beach" mocktail. lol. Then I went to Brooke's room to watch movies, "Lucky Number Slevin." I'm glad they explained it at the end, because I was confused the whole time... lol.

Well, they left to get grilled cheese (our cube is selling them to raise money for Relay for Life). Hopefully they find someone else's room to sober up in. I guess I should look on the bright side. At least they're not mean drunks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i as well, was not much of a drinker in college...BUT! i did enjoy letting everyone who was hungover the next day exactly what they did & said.

muh-hahahahahahahahaha!!