Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My Thanksgiving break was awesome! It was so nice to be able to go home for more than 2 days! Although I really didn't spend a whole lot of time at home, and I didn't get a whole lot of homework accomplished, but hey, I got to see my friends! Especially the ones from Chicago! And I got to see my family too, that was nice. Maybe I'll get to go visit Kayla in Chicago... if mom lets me... haha.
I can't believe that I only have 2 weeks left in this semester! That means only 6 more Pre-Calc classes! 3 more Women's Studies! 1 Speech! Not that I've been counting or anything...
I have 3 finals, Theatre Apprec., Pre-Calc, & Speech. My History and Women's Studies ones are take home. So I'm done with finals on the 19th, and that will be nice. The Spring Semester doesn't start until January 22nd. How awesome is that?
Hmm... not too much else going on. There's a Winter Formal on Friday night. Who knows, maybe I'll meet a boy! hehe. Doubt it, but I can dream, can't I? lol.
Well, it's supper time! Then I have a speech to write... ick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to keep on studying cousin!!! Will feel great to make it through that first semester! Glad you were able to get home for Thanksgiving and see friends and family. Bet you enjoyed the REAL home cooking you got while you were there! That's one thing I missed being away at school - really learned to appreciate my Mom's cooking a lot more after dorm food. ENJOY your long holiday vacation - hope to get to see you sometime then!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!