Friday, November 10, 2006

Have I ever mentioned how much I love snow? lol. I'd say we got about 2 inches. I was soo excited! It was a blizzard out there! Although it kinda sucked walking back from class in it, but the big snowflakes were so pretty!
I got a 97 on my History quiz, so that was pretty awesome! Help that C I got on my midterm, anyway.
I also signed up for HPR online for J-Term. So I'm basically taking Phy-ed online! How awesome is that?
So that's all I have for now. Maybe I'll have an update later.

Al

3 comments:

doodlebugmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ok, that was me...sorry! I can not get into my mail or messanger now. (Yet I can get into blogger!)

Call me if you need anything, the game starts at 4. You could try AM 1590 or 1280, not sure if either of them are carrying it.

mom

Anonymous said...

you've got snow?
do you want to know that it's 72, overcast and a little chilly here in mostly smoggy so. cal.? probably not.
it's totally cool that you can take phys ed online...dang i wish i could've done that, back in the Dark Ages! :o)