Thursday, April 12, 2007

I apologize for the size of my pictures in the last entry. I know, mom already told me that I should resize them. Guess I don't think about it... then I'm too lazy to go back and fix them :P
April 11th, and we got snow. Guess I didn't get hit as hard as they did at home, we didn't even get an inch. But it made everything white again, which means everything will be muddy again once it melts. Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but just not in April!
I need to make an appointment with my adviser. I don't want to, I don't really care for the guy. But I need to figure out what classes I need to be looking at for next semester, and maybe if there's some that I can take that would cover me in English and English Education if I decide to switch. I only have 12 more Gen. Ed. credits to take, so I'm really hoping I can finish those up next semester too. Then I can concentrate on English for the rest of my life...
Well... I have an ethnography due in an hour that I wrote last night. I just reread it and it makes no sense at all. I'll see if I can work my magic. ;D

1 comment:

Valerie said...

and remember: Mother knows best.

good luck on the whole major choice thing...what a mess. not that it makes you feel better but i'm really glad i don't have to go through that again.