Wednesday, April 04, 2007

So, I applied for a job, totally not thinking that I'd only work for like 4 more weeks, then be wanting 3 months off. I mentioned it to her, and sure enough, no job for Allison. That's something I should have thought of right away, duh. Oh well. There's no way I would be able to afford living in La Crosse only working 10-15 hours a week. I'll just have to start looking right away next semester.
Speaking of next semester, I need to figure out my classes. Me and my SNAP need to have some quality time together... and I register for classes on the 19th. I really can't believe how fast this year flew by! We registered for rooms too, I'm on the 4th floor yet again, but in a dorm with an elevator, that will be awesome on move in day!
Otherwise, not a whole lot else going on. I shall leave you with a view of my dorm from the top of the bluffs. :)

1 comment:

ShortStuff8795 said...

Yes, I went and tried to get a job last week too. She told me to come in August when I got back.