Thursday, May 10, 2007

$@#!$(% Car. That's all I've got to say. All I ask is for one little drive to Onalaska... but nooo... you can't even do that.

And apparently someone else who lives in this room (although I won't mention any names...) decided that she needed to thaw out the fridge on the HOTTEST FREAKING DAY of the school year. And yes, Allison had Mr. Freezies in there. No, they didn't melt all over, but yes, she put them on my desk and there was a nice puddle of sweat, along with 3 cans of Diet Pepsi and a Gatorade that I'm sure taste wonderful warm. Ah, yes, warm caffeine jolt. Just what I need.

Keep your fingers crossed that my car will be nice and take me all the way home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Valerie is so funny!

What time are you gonna be home? Let me know, maybe Fred will have time to take a look at it this afternoon.

-mom