Thursday, May 17, 2007

So, I am taking donations for the Allison-is-going-to-California fund. Anyone willing to contribute, feel free to let me know.


Ok, back to reality. I've applied at Kwik Trip, and mom has been sending me many suggestions... and there's a couple of camps that I've been looking at. So hopefully I will be able to find something soon, maybe even go back to the nursing home? Ugh. I don't like money.

And what is with all these relationships? Must be spring... seems like everyone (ok, ok maybe not everyone. But at least my 2 best friends!) are hooking up. Ah, not fun for this single girl.

Exactly 2 months until my birthday! The big 2-0! How insane is that?!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

shut UP! you are my youngest friend!
and shut up again, cuz i'm gonna be 45 in a few weeks and it's driving me nutzoid.

i'll keep my fingers crossed for the job hunt. in the meantime, have you considered hosting a carwash for California funds? it's way better than hosting one for burial funds for some dumbass gang member who got himself killed in a gang war.

Allison said...

And after I get this birthday out of the way, I can start counting down to the REAL birthday.

21. :D

Steff said...

LOL...I have to laugh for that last comment about the real birthday...21!

Enjoy being young for it's all bills and killing your own bugs the older you get. ;)

Let me know how that fund goes...I might have to start me one.