Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ah, babysitting. I love kids, I really do. The oldest is 3, and let me just say, he loves TV. The 2 year old could care less, and usually keeps me busy wanting to play. Well yesterday, the TV was on, of course, and a Red Robin commercial comes on. He came up to me and started saying, "Blue! Blue! Blue!" And for the life of me I could not figure out why. Then I watched the rest of the commercial and it's the one where the man tries to eat the burger and is sprayed in the face with blue paint. Ah yes, someone does watch a bit too much TV. I tried to turn it off as much as possible to get him to play, but he does throw quite a fit. And it is pretty cute when he sings along with the shows.
Then their mom told me I could make pizza for lunch. When I asked the boys if they wanted pizza for lunch they both said, "ZITZZA! YUM!" They very nicely pointed out where I had to go to get the pizza, then proceeded to repeat "yum" over and over again while it was cooking. Then when it was (finally) done and cool, the oldest followed every bite with, "YUM, Zitzza! Mmmmm." It was the funniest thing in the world.

Finally, I have a cute story to share! :)

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

ah kids.
ya gotta love them!
when i was talking to my sister-in-law today, she was telling me that my nephew was totally excited about calling me tomorrow to wish me a happy birthday.
but, she says, before you get all big-headed, just remember that he's figured out that when your birthday comes, his birthday is only 15 days away.
'nuff said.

Steff said...

Ah that is such a cute babysitting story! It's adorable how some kids get so excited about some things. ;)