Sunday, July 22, 2007

Soo... I've been a little MIA lately. But, this is my 100th post! And pretty soon it'll be a year since I've started my little college blog. Reading back on some of the entries... wow.

My birthday was good. Thanks to all of you who left me birthday wishes! :) Had to wait a bit for my present, but I love it! A new hair straightener. It's sooo much faster and nicer, and it doesn't fry my hair. I also dyed my hair. I took a picture while we were shopping yesterday, so I will have to see how it looks and then upload it.

Me and Michelle went to Madtown yesterday to go shopping. Then we hunted down my friend Kayla and her new apartment. It's so cute! Makes me want one... but I really don't know if I could live by myself... in that part of town... like she is.
We headed over to Wal-Mart... must have been one of the only non-Super Wal-Marts left! It was sooo busy. Then we went to the mall. I found a new store... Gordmans. They had really cute stuff, and I got a couple of shirts. I ended up only buying shirts yesterday... so I could still use some jeans.

And yeah. It was a long day. But fun. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you got home before we did. We need to do some more shopping beofre school starts.

-mom.

Valerie said...

i could use some more shopping before school starts, too.

we don't have any super Wal-Marts here...nor a super Target. i SO want one!

Valerie said...

p.s. - did i mention happy 100?!