Saturday, July 07, 2007

Wow. Fewer and fewer posts from Allison. What can I say, my life is boring.
Next week should be fun though. Camping ALLLL week. Monday-Wednesday con mi familia. Then Wednesday-Friday with some friends from home. Then, Friday-Sunday my college girlies are coming! I am soooo excited, I haven't seen any of them since I left school. So I have a feeling today and tomorrow I will be playing some major phone tag with them to try and figure everything out. My friend Melanie asked what I wanted for my birthday. I told her a boyfriend, and she said she would get right on it. I don't know if I trust her... she said she's got a few guys in mind for me... lol.
One night me and my friends were looking at each other's Yearbooks. In my friend Maria's I found a guy wearing a Packer tie. I was like, it's destiny! haha... A Packer fan from Minnesota... dad would approve. Maria said he was cool, but my other friend who went to school said he was a jerk. So, I'm split. Oh well.

10 days til my birthday!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

you don't get split...you have fun and enjoy the ride! maybe he's a jerk because he didn't go for the other girl!

you never know....

have fun camping! dang, i wish i could go...anywhere, actually!

Anonymous said...

and who new grandpa was a firewood bandit! lol

-mom

Steff said...

You aren't boring! And watch out for friends setting you up...sometimes it's better to just say don't do me any favors!

Have a wonderful time camping!

Valerie said...

wherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

how was camping?!