Monday, August 20, 2007

Stolen from Valerie, because I really suck at updating this lately. And because I was in high school oh so long ago.

1. Who was your best friend? Hmm. I had a close group of friends. There were 6 of us. But I'd have to say Michelle was my best friend.

2. Did you play any sports? Nahh. I was a Yearbook & 4N6 nerd. I did bowl in a league for all 4 years, but my friends never considered that a sport.

3. What kind of car did you drive? I had a Dodge Spirit, then a Plymouth Breeze.

4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Football games in the fall. Basketball or wrestling in the winter. And during the spring? Probably at home, or with friends.

5. Were you a party animal? Heck no.

6. Were you considered a flirt? Nah... I don't think so.

7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Band all 4 years. Pit Orchestra. Pep band. Dorain Honors Band. SWAL Honors Band. Middle School Honors Band. I was such a band geek. How'd I get so good without practicing?

8. Were you a nerd? You could consider me that I guess. But I got along with pretty much anyone... except my friends at times.

9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Nahh.

10. Can you sing the fight song? Heck yes. Even though I was usually playing it: "We're loyal to you Fennimore... We'll ever true Fennimore. We'll back you to stand as the best in the land 'cause we know you are grand Fennimore! U RAH RAH! We're in the fight Fennimore, so show them you're might Fennimore! Our team is our fame protector, on boys team for we expect a victory from you Fennimore! (yeah, they changed boys to team after I learned it. Bad habit I have.)

11. Who was your favorite teacher? Any one of my English teachers. I loved them all.

12. What was your school mascot? Golden Eagle.

13. Did you go to the Prom? All four years. Never had a date, just went with friends.

14. If you could go back, would you? Maybe. Just to do a few things over again.

15. What do you remember most about graduation? My party. And Jordan, the guy I walked with, sniffing our lilies as we were walking out and saying, "Man! These smell like SHIT!" as we walked by, oh, about 20 camcorders.

16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? Hitting up the Malls in Madtown.

17. Did you have a job your senior year? Dietary Assistant at the Good Sam. As much as I complained about that job, I miss it.

18. Where did you go most often for lunch? School. Unless it was something nasty or during exams. Then I just skipped.

19. Have you gained weight since then? Nope. Lost :D And hoping to lose more.

20. What did you do after graduation? Worked all summer, then off to school.

21. What year did you graduate? 2006.

22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Well we had Junior prom. But I didn't have a date for either.

23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? Probably. So I can be skinny and laugh in all the fatty's wrinkled faces from all their stupid fake baking.
Oops. Did I say that out loud. Silly me.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

that's SO wrong.
laughing in the faces of the wrinkled prunes of your classmates.
bad Allison! no cookie!!

Steff said...

LOL...I can't believe your flowers smelled...normally lilies smell good. What a moment for the video though!

I really like the new look! :)

Valerie said...

nice new format! polkadots RAWK.