Sunday, September 02, 2007

Wow... have I ever been majorly slacking in the Blogging department. So I made it safe and sound back to school, which you guys already knew since you read mom's blog. I am so tired and sore and everything... and ugh. And now we're off to church, I guess... and there's a cookout this afternoon that I should go to, but I really don't care to. But I guess I'd rather go and feel awkward than have people start asking me questions about why I don't want to go anymore. Gah, peer pressure.

Anywho... I guess that's all I have for now. I could really go back to bed... I'm just glad I have tomorrow to sleep in...

2 comments:

Valerie said...

and to make you feel sorry for me...know this: at 6am today it was 80.

bleah!

have fun sleeping in, sweetie!

Steff said...

You know, church was a big issue for me when I went to college. I mean I'd always gone to church every Sunday and Wednesday with my family when I lived at home. And suddenly in college I didn't have anyone telling me I needed to get up and go to church on Sunday morning. And I slacked off for about a year. It was a rough time. Anyway, you should always do what is best for you, but if your faith is important to you don't let that no-one-is-here-to-make-me attitude get the best of you!

And enjoy sleeping in tomorrow. I plan too!