Saturday, February 23, 2008

So Mom tagged me. And since I'm still debating on going out tonight or just being a loser and staying in... I thought I'd do this.

The rules for the meme are:Link to the person who tagged you.Post the rules on your blog.Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.Tag someone at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

1. I really do enjoy being a loser and staying in sometimes. But I love going and being with my friends just as much.

2. I'm a HUGE grammar freak. That's why I was originally an English major... my biggest pet peeve? When people mix up "they're/their/there" and all those other homophones (why I know that word is beyond me).

3. I love, love, love, love, love kids. Really can't wait to be a mom :)

4. I love 80's movies. Half of my movie collection was made before I was born ;) lol.

5. I love Vanity jeans. They're the only kind I'll wear now. I mean you have to love 37" inseams! haha.

6. And this one makes me lame, but oh well, random fact. 20 years old and still never had a boyfriend... haha. We'll see... there's always tomorrow...

No comments: