Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hmmm... so I slack on this a lot. I've just been crazy busy lately... and feeling extremely overwhelmed... which really doesn't do a whole lot for my emotional side... bah... I am such a girl sometimes.
My boss (ok so he's not even really my boss, he's my boss's husband) has been a totally jerk to me lately. I mean, the man won't even look me in the eye when he talks to me, and can go from smiling to being in a pissy mood... I hate it. And telling me that if I don't sell enough stuff, they won't make enough money. And that doesn't make him happy when they don't make money. And when they don't make money, they're aren't any wages, "and you wouldn't want that, now would you Allison?" UGH! My friend's roommate worked there, and he made her cry the first day! She only lasted two weeks there, and I see why!
But my roommate and her friend are watching a movie, and I'm hoping it'll be done soon... I'm ready to sleep... sleep and not wake up. Bah.

No comments: