Friday, February 22, 2008

Ahh... so seriously. Who uses 5 washing machines? Haha... probably someone who hasn't done laundry since they got back from break... but still. Throws off my whole schedule man... lol.

Edit: Ok so the guy that used the 5 washing machines was pretty cute... soooo... ;) haha. And nice smile too :)

Ooo but this morning I did wake up and look outside, and we must have gotten a little bit of snow, because it was all sparkly and pretty and I was like awwww :)

So yeah.. but other than that... still busy. Still trying to decide what to do about my job and such... so yeah. Just trying to not get too stressed out or anything... but I don't even have weekends anymore... so yeah.

2 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Cute guy that has lots of clothes?

Valerie said...

what's worse...no boyfriend, lotsa laundry or a crappy job?

all of the above?