Friday, March 07, 2008

Hmmm. If midterm week is going to be this bad, I don't want to know how bad finals week is going to be... I just got my History midterm, which is a 3-5 page paper, which is doable. He extended the deadline to Tuesday by noon, but since Allison has class on Tuesday until noon, I'm pretty sure I will get it done by Monday anyway. Then I have a Spanish quiz, Stats exam, and a Psych exam, all of which I totally need to kick butt on since it seems practically impossible for me to do any better than a C on anything this semester. So if I do want to get into grad school... ugh. I would love to have both days this weekend off, but I work 10-5 on Saturday. And I guess I do have Sunday off... but ARGH. Just keep telling myself... just get through this week and I'll have Spring Break... it won't kill me... but AHHHHH!
Then all the preparations for the LASO Fiesta, ok so I don't have to do that much, but still. How come the white girl had to be secretary last night? lol. And trying to keep up with my friends who apparently aren't telling me their plans for tonight. Oh well, if they tell me, I'll go out with them. If not, I'll stay in and work on midterms. Maybe I should just go spend my Friday and Saturday nights in the library. Lame eh?
Still trying to figure out what I want to do this summer. One of my friends said she'd be willing to sell me her car, we'll see how much her parents want to sell it for. My hopes are that I can stay up here and take classes, and work while I'm at it. Don't know if I can live on campus without taking classes, but my friend also said that I could live with her and split rent if I needed to, so that is definitely a possibility. And need to look at the costs of summer classes here and decide if I can afford it or not...

Hmmm so holy long entry. If you read that, you're getting a cookie... Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Mint sound good?

No comments: