Sunday, March 30, 2008

Me and Maria, what hotties!

Our AB attempt at being gangsta... haha.

Mi Latina y yo!


So there are some pictures from LASO (Latin American Student Organization) Fiesta that is put on every year.  We have an "authentic" Mexican dinner (I sat by Janelli, and oh boy, did she complain about the "Mexican" food haha) and then Salsa dancing.  And yes, I actually danced!  I wasn't very good, but it was a lot of fun :)
I had to go shopping for an outfit to wear, and glad I did!  The sweater I was planning on wearing would have been way too warm!  We went to Vanity and I found this dress that I LOVED!  But it was way too short, so I ended up wearing black pants under it, which totally worked!  I seriously felt so pretty, and I got so many compliments, it was amazing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool dress. Looks like you had a great time. Wish I knew Spanish so I could comment appropriately! Ole! (Probably so wrong!) Glad you are involved with this fun group.

Valerie said...

chicas es muy bonita! que bonita!