Monday, March 03, 2008

So I have been feeling a lot less stressed lately. But looking at the next two weeks and all the stuff that I am going to have to get done before Spring Break... well... let's just say it's not going to be much fun. But, not going to think about that right now.

So yesterday, it was absolutely GORGEOUS outside. I think it got up to like 45 or something like that... I hardly needed my coat! (No Kyle, I'm not crazy, seriously, it was a heatwave!) And then last night... it started raining, which then turned into snow. Crazy Wisconsin weather. But you have to love walking to your classes on a nice sheet of ice... Rape Alley was HORRIBLE (and I know that's horrible that we call it rape alley, it's just a path between two buildings that's really dark and creepy at night). I could tell they put salt down, but it didn't help much.

Otherwise... life is good I guess. Trying to work something out, and hoping everything will work and it will turn out to be awesome... but on the other hand, I really don't want to get my hopes up so... we'll see I guess.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

it was gorgeous here on Sunday, too. loverly.

rape alley. it's sick. but i like it...because i like sick stuff.

hang in there girlie...all will be well. that's my mantra lately.

or, to quote from Animal House: remain calm...all is WELL!!