Sunday, April 27, 2008

Long time, no update.  Ok, it's only been a week, but it does seem like awhile since I've had an actual update, verdad?  I really need to get writing this paper, but I would much rather take a nap.  I swear, someone should tell that boy that it's not nice to be all sweet and not want to hang up the phone at 3 am... lol.  And he is coming up next weekend, and all I can say is it better work out, because this is the 3rd weekend we've planned, and yeah.  This whole long distance thing isn't a whole lot of fun... 
2 more weeks of school... then I have 3 finals that are regular exams, and 2 papers besides that.  I have started my philosophy one, it's not very good, but I have started it.  
And what is up with all these random bruises all over my body?  Apparently I beat myself up in my sleep or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the um-teeth time, mom says GET YOUR IRON CHECKED!

love ya
Mom

Anonymous said...

Better listen to that 'anonymous' Mom!! I bruise easily too. Maybe a genetic thing. Just have to bump my knee on a desk, there's a bruise. Do gardening or laundry, bruises on my arms or hands. Not big ones, but they come easily. I can't take iron though even though I may need it - it cause internal bleeding - not a good thing. So just put up with it. Maybe when you get over this semester and stop carrying around so many heavy books they will go away!!! Good luck on your exams and papers.