Tuesday, May 06, 2008

So I had a great weekend with the boy.  Saturday he met my friends and then we just chilled.  And I have to say, no matter how hard we tried, dorm beds just don't fit 2... especially when you're two "fluffy" people... lol.  So guess who ended up on the floor?  Oh well... at least I got a back rub out of it!  Then Sunday we hung out around La Crosse, I took him to see the infamous Cheddarheads and bought him an amazing Wisconsin shirt, with the threat of getting a Bears shirt in return!  We'll see... lol.  Then Sunday night he watched the Cubs game while I did homework, thrilling eh?  Not sure when we're going to see each other again, he said he was going to steal me and take me back to Illinois with him, which I am pretty sure I wouldn't have objected... but yeah.  Soon hopefully... although it looks like I'll only have Mondays and Wednesdays off through may, I am hoping that it will change as the summer gets going... I doubt I'll have any weekends off either... but want to make it to Ohio with him, and have talked about going to a Cubs game... but I guess I'll just have to be patient.

1 comment:

Steff said...

Sounds like things are going well! Which is always great to hear..er...read when I stop by. :)