Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Wow. It's been nearly a month hasn't it. Guess that's what happens when you move twice within, oh, 3 weeks was it? Throw in an attempted trip to Illinois which turned into a trip home, an actual trip to Illinois that killed your relationship, and a trip home for graduation.

So yep. I'm single again. Long story, but I think we're better off this way. I did love the conversation I had at graduation with Grandma and my aunt Sarah.
Grandma: So how's your Michael doing? Sarah did you hear about Allison's Michael?
Sarah: Yeah! I am so happy for you!
Me: We broke up.
Sarah: Already!?
Ohhhh yeah talk about making me feel good. But yeah, basically it was mutual I suppose. Haven't really talked to him since. Funny how fast things change, isn't it?

But yes, it's 12:30 am. And yes, I am stealing someone's wireless. Hey, can you blame me? I'm not liking this not having the internet thing. I think ours is supposed to be hooked up by Friday, so that will be nice. But I am going home for Aaron's party on Friday.
Anywho... I think it's time for bed... nighty night.

No comments: