Thursday, June 12, 2008

So pretty sure I have turned into an insomniac since I have moved into my new place. I don't know what it is... can I blame it on the futon? Nah... I think I just have to say that I really can't shut my brain off and stop thinking. The girls that I live with are nice but not my friends. Me and Michelle both work a lot so I don't get to see her as much as I want to. I miss my college girls like crazy... I've hung out with Terrence and Dave a little... They're cool... but it was kinda awkward. I need Janelli to come back from Vegas so it's not just me and the guys...
I feel like sometimes talking about it helps. But then it starts to hurt all over again. I am trying not to sit here and wallow in my self-pity... but it seems to be happening. I can't stop thinking of what happened. How I thought it was going great... but things just changed so fast.

I thought I was over it. I guess not.

Well. Waking up in 5 hours is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give yourself some time to get over him. And get some tylenol pm

it really helps

mom