Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Welcome to my once a week updates... lol. I haven't been up to a whole lot, being a really lazy bum on my days off, and starting to work 35+ hours a week, I can't wait for my next paycheck. I get along with the roommates, we're not really friends, but we do talk. And it is so weird being here alone. Luckily it's a nice building and neighborhood so I don't freak myself out over that. It really is a cute place, there's some pictures at the end of the post :) Trying to have a social life... which is hard when the people I like to hang out with are 21... but they're pretty understanding... I tell them they can kick me out if they want to go downtown... lol.
Our cable was finally cut :(. So that means we have a grand total of 1 channel. ABC, so that's not so bad.
But overall... other things are getting better. I'm not thinking quite so much, and just starting to accept what happened and to move on with my life because hanging on it isn't going to help. Michael and I still talk... we play cribbage online sometimes (Weird, I know, but I taught him to play and he's bound and determined to master the game... I think he has after beating me for like 8 games.. sad.)
I bought some yarn and I'm working on a blanket. Something to keep my mind and hands busy... my nails are finally getting somewhat long! At least, long for me... don't compare them to my sister's... lol.

So, pictures of my apartment :)

living room
Living room

kitchen
Kitchen

living room again
Other side of the living room

vanity
Vanity

bathroom
Cute little bathroom lol.

living room
Living room/"dining room" table

closet
Woohoo! I have a closet! Although it's messy... lol.

bed
My "bed" lol

chair/tv
Julie's (the girl I'm subleasing from) chair and my tv stand/where I put all my crap lol.

room
Living room from my room. And my lonely Brett Favre poster that never wants to stay up lol.

No comments: