Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm feeling a lot better than I was before. I've got one final down and out of the way. Now I just have to worry about Pre-Calc. And even if I ace the final, I'll still have a C in the course. Which, I believe means I won't get my retroactive credits. Which pretty much sucks.
I don't know why I got up so early. Now I have an hour to kill before church. Oh well, I can sleep in tomorrow. And I'm scared to turn on the TV because of EXTREME quiet hours... lol.
Yesterday I went to see Eragon with a couple of friends. It was really good, now I want to read the book. And it didn't hurt that Eragon was a cutie ;)
Hmm... well. I guess my life is pretty boring. Clare just left for home, so I have the room to myself until I leave on Tuesday :)


This is soo true!! And I added my own comments... haha.

TOP 10 REASONS COLLEGE IS LIKE GRADE SCHOOL
10. You cry for your mother. {Ummm... yeah pretty much.
9. You cross the street without looking for cars. {Or buses...}
8. Snack time is a necessity. {Not so much...}
7. You bundle up for the outdoors without caring what you looklike (because everyone else looks as stupid as you do). {Hahaha... so true!}
6. You stay at home and play games with your friends.{Catch Phrase!}
5. You wear your backpack on both shoulders. {Duh! Books are heavy!}
4. You wear big mittens. {No, but I want some! hehe}
3. Playing in the snow is a legitimate activity. {SNOW BALL FIGHT!!!!}
2. You take naps. {Yes! Although not as many as I'd like!}
1. You look forward to grilled cheese. {I've already decided that this is what I'm going to eat over break.}

4 comments:

doodlebugmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oh i hate when i do that...I will try again:


Hey I lived on grilled cheese when I went to school!

You don't miss me do you?? ! lol

~mom

Really. I am ok, don't worry about me. I have more blonde moments that usual now...although the doctor promises it will get better. Hey we didnt even make the prayer list that church. Idiots...see I am fine...i still know what ticks me off!

love ya

Anonymous said...

very funny! enjoy the solitude & be safe going home!

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is definitely OK after seeing her list of "4"s!! She can still remember back to age 11 after all!! Hubby and I were laughing about her concert list! But then we should laugh - the last concert we went to was before you were born! Earth, Wind & Fire in Milwaukee. . . we took my brother Tom and he freaked out (we all did) when a fight broke out next to us! But concert was fun while it lasted! We left after the fight!
Agree with Val - Is great to have a room all to yourself for awhile at college - doesn't usually happen often!
Like the college like grade school thing . . . was right on point! Keep on studying. . . only a few days to go! GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!