Saturday, December 30, 2006

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas... and I hope everyone has a safe & happy New Year.

Christmas was good, I got a new coat & a digital camera, and a few other little things. I got a candle warmer for my room, which I am really excited about! We're not able to burn candles, but we are allowed candle warmers. I've already got a vanilla candle that I can't wait to use! :)

My grades are up. Let's just say they're not as good as I expected them to be. But, they're good enough for my scholarships, and that's all that really matters. And I do have my J-Term class to bring it back up, and next semester. I'll just have to get out of my room to study, especially when I have a roommate that is totally oblivious to EVERYTHING around her. But she's not supposed to have a boyfriend 2nd semester? So maybe things will change, but I highly doubt it.

Well. That's about all the news I have for now. Not much exciting going on... I don't have any plans for New Year's since all my friends are in Chicago... but oh well.

Take Care everyone!

Allison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, if you can get here in time, you can come with us to go have some Japanese food tonight...

Happy New Year, sweetie! have fun with the camera & candle...hey! go check out Michael's (if you have them there)-they have some cotton scented ones...totally cool & clean smelling!