Saturday, June 02, 2007

Tonight's graduation. I really can't believe it's been a year since I've graduated. Yeah, yeah, I know only a year, but it seems like so much has happened since then. Making new friends... making it through my freshman year... it's crazy.

So, is $118 too much to spend on a Flat Iron? I dunno. My curly hair is ok... I like it sometimes... it's just that I really like my hair when it's straight. And it takes forever to do it... and I get ticked off at it and give up halfway through... lol.

But yes. I need to quit complaining about such stupid stuff.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

hey. i would do the same thing. you & i are sooo much alike: immediate gratification hounds!!

there were times when i wouldn't fix the hair at the back of my head. i mean, i didn't have to look at it.