Friday, September 21, 2007

Here I am majorly slacking on this again. But sometimes I wonder if I am ever going to get caught up on sleep. And last night was just not a good night... way emotional and yeah. But I'm heading home this weekend... hoping to get some sleep, but I'm really not seeing that happen at all... what with having to go to the football game and then the CC meet.
And I am really thinking hard about changing my major. Which you guys know since you all read mom's blog. But I've been thinking what I really want to do is work with kids... so why the heck am I an English major? And I don't know, a lot of the plans that I thought were going to happen... I don't think they're going to.

And stolen from Valerie and Mom... since I have some time to kill before lunch.

who are you: Allison
where you live: La X :)
how old: 20.
your favorite -
job: I've only had one. The nursing home... working as a Kitchen Assistant. And as much as I complained about it... I really did like it.
food: Hmmm. That's a toughie. Any kind of chicken is AMAZING.
tv: America's Next Top Model... the Hills... the OC. Wow. Somehow I never pictured myself watching those shoes.
song: Allison by Permanent Me. I'm sure you can guess why.
meal: Brunch at Mama Whitney :)
memory from childhood: Not having to worry about a thing.
good student? Was in high school.. not so much in college... but I get by.
bike or rollerskate - Bike. Rollerskating + Allison = not good.
would you rather...
travel or stay home: Travel. I've never been anywhere before.
paper or plastic: Plastic.
fly or drive: Well I've never flown before... so I guess I'd have to say drive.
snow or surf: Snow!!
what you're good at: Listening... working with kids.
what you wanna be good at: Hm. Sports?

1 comment:

Valerie said...

but you simply must try the surf!!

i'm liking the idea of changing your major...a fine idea.