Saturday, September 22, 2007

So after attempting to do homework and failing miserably (falling asleep) I thought I would take a break and post some pictures of my dorm. Or what my roommate last year liked to call a "glorified jail cell." I have no problem with it, I like my dorm just fine.Dresser. I was told it's way too cluttered? Come on... pick up my shoes, it'd be perfect. Ok, maybe it is a tad bit cluttered. *sigh*



My sweet TV! And our fridge.


My desk... yes I know it's messy... I was in the middle of doing homework. Oh... and yeah... talking to people too. I am an amazing multi-tasker :)

My loft/tv/fridge. No, I don't make my bed! Why would I?! And I was watching Home Improvement :D


My closet. Empty isn't it? I am so not a girl.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

OMG. getting claustrophobia just looking at it.
but seeing a LOT of pink. you must be a girl or something!! bwa!

Steff said...

Wow...I totally had it great in school.

Cute sheets...love the dots!