Sunday, January 27, 2008

So I made it back to school, after forgetting my purse. Of course, I always forget something. I'm really glad that I happened to have my keys in my coat pocket, which is very unusual.
I worked today too, found out that my hours were cut a lot for next semester, maybe 11-15 a week. Which hopefully won't be too bad, especially with my class load. But we'll see, I can always ask for more.
Classes start tomorrow, which is always interesting... got all my books... 11 of them... 5 of which are for Philosophy! Thank goodness we don't have to buy them!
And hmmm... really no new news. Other than I have to work every Saturday from now to the end of February, and every other Sunday. So much for sleeping in.

Well... I'm thinking it's bedtime soon.... hopefully? Gotta get up at 6:45 tomorrow... ehh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

11-15 hours is enough.

Kyle said...

Ok, so your profile picture makes me laugh, a lot.

Yeah, my Saturday mornings are taken, too. It seems that no matter what I do every semester, I end up having to wake up early for that. This semester I get to teach percussion to a highschooler/middle schooler.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back at classes and work too. Always helps to have what little spending money you can get. Hard to do that and study too. Been there, done that. But I also learned to work (and study) well under PRESSURE!
5 books for Philosophy - WOW! Great that you don't have to buy them - we did not have to either at UW-P. Sure saved a lot of money. And we could keep them after the semester was over, so still have a lot of mine. Can't say I've referenced them much since!
Stay warm! Good luck this year!