Monday, January 14, 2008

So wow... I have been majorly slacking on this. Haven't had a real update in nearly a month!

Break hasn't been too thrilling, as always. I guess I'm really kicking myself [and I think that mom's about ready to kick me, too] for not becoming a seasonal worker at the nursing home so I could at least have something to do while I'm at home. Ready to get back to school... get on some sort of schedule.. and start working again.

I'm trying to save for a car. I should have some money left over after my scholarship, so then I'll have about $1400 saved. I think that if I want to stay at school this summer, a car is almost a necessity. The buses don't run as often during the summer... so I would probably be getting to work an hour or so early.. and that's not going to work because my boss doesn't seem to understand the concept of me having to ride the bus, even though I've told her.
I want to take classes too... and there are 3 summer sessions, so if I take classes for at least 2 of the 3... that should be good. I am hoping too that maybe they'll offer Pre-Calc so I can retake it and get a better grade, because ANYTHING has to be better than a D!

But yeah... lol. I go back on the 26th. A long break...

1 comment:

Valerie said...

pre-calc. ugggh.

that IS a long break, missy.