Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wow... is it ever cold outside. You know that when local high/middle/elementary schools cancel, it's WAY cold. And yet, who still has to walk to class in -22 degree windchill? Yeah that's right. Not that I'm complaining or anything, why would I complain? Because there's nothing like your face hurting and not being able to feel your legs when you get to class. haha. I mean, I saw at least 2 people without coats on this morning. Granted they were wearing sweatshirts, but still. CRAZY. And then there's that one guy you always see walking back from the Rec with shorts on. And bright red legs. Ouch.
I didn't even have to go to work yesterday because the weather was supposed to get bad. Which was nice, but then again, I didn't get paid. Don't have to go in until Saturday... but that means I will have about 5 hours on my next pay check... woo 35 bucks!
But anywho. Off to stats! Then History... then Philosophy. Woo!

1 comment:

Kyle said...

oh man, you guys are crazy. I dunno if I would go to many of my classes if it was that cold.