Monday, January 22, 2007

Ah, I forgot how much I missed college boys! One thing I don't mind about having an 8:50 class :)
And I didn't realize how much I missed my friends until I saw them again. I got all caught up with a couple during lunch, and it was fun.
I've decided that I am in love with my candle warmer. I was suprised we're allowed to have them in our dorms, doesn't seem like they allow much. But I bought a vanilla candle from Wal-Mart and my room smells AMAZING.
Who knew it was so complicated to get official transcripts? I need one for one of the scholarships I am applying for, and I have to send a signed form of consent. I can scan it and e-mail it to them, so now I just have to find someone with a scanner... hm.
That is all for now. The first day of classes went well, I'm really looking forward to my Spanish class, it should be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

buena! bienveniedo a escula!

(believe me, it's been a LONG time since i wrote my espanol!) welcome back to the swing o' things...