Monday, January 15, 2007

I love snow, oh yes I do. I could never live anywhere that didn't get snow. You don't know how disappointed I was not to have a white Christmas this year.

Only a week left before school starts. I'm ready to go back, and I'm sure my family is ready to have me out of the house.

I'm thinking I will be retaking Pre-Calc. I don't know if I can do it online, but having that low of a GPA really kills any scholarship opportunities. If not, maybe I'll take this summer at UW-Platteville, and carpool with my cousin.

Hmm... well, that is all. Nothing too exciting... I'm off to do the dishes.... oh what fun.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

hmmmm...and i was just thinking that i wasn't sure if i could live someplace where it snowed.

sure you won't change your mind?

Allison said...

Hmmm... well, I suppose I could. If some cute guy came and swept me off my feet and took me to Cali or something... hehe.