Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ah, it's Wednesday... Laundry day. Ick. I don't mind doing laundry... it's just the fact that I have to drag it all the way down to the basement, and then all the way back up again. Oh well. It's good exercise. I've also decided to quit eating dessert at every meal. I've noticed that every time I eat at Whitney, I take a dessert, even if it's one that's not that great. So, I'm going to quit all together. And I'm going to start drinking skim milk instead of 2%. I know it's not much... but I figure every little bit will help!
I'm so excited for tomorrow! My friend Kayla is coming from Chicago, and I haven't seen her since Christmas! All of us Fennimore girls in La X are getting together with her, and it should be a blast! We're going out to eat, and then to a movie. So I guess I'll have to go to the ATM lol.
Time to do some homework so I don't have to do it tomorrow night! hehe.

No comments: