Friday, March 09, 2007

By this time tomorrow, I'll be heading to Mississippi! I'm excited, and a little nervous at same time (because I'm weird and get nervous about stupid stuff). So I will be gone until Saturday the 17th. Kinda wish I was going home for a week, but oh well, it'll be summer before I know it.
So I hope everyone's weeks are wonderful, and don't miss me too much! lol. I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures when I get back :)
P.S. I added a song to my blog... if you haven't listened to it yet, you should :P

2 comments:

ShortStuff8795 said...

Spring break already?? Not fair!

Valerie said...

i love the song, reminds me of the movie Van Wilder...

you will be fine! be safe, and just use your head! have fun, sweetie and i wanna see pictures and hear all about it! xo auntie valerie