Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ugh. I really hope I'm not getting sick. I have this sore throat, and it's not like a usual sore throat, it feels like it's much deeper in my chest. It really ended up starting last night at supper, and it got worse during my concert. I was hoping I would sleep it off, but I didn't. If I get sick, I really won't want to be in Mississippi, I'd hate backing out, but I'm sure they'd understand... but this would be a great opportunity. I still have a few days, so I guess I'll just have to see how it goes. I took some cold medicine, hopefully that'll help.
And today's the day. I have 2 Midterms (well, one is really only a quiz...) and so if I make it through today, I should be set. :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

run, do not walk, to get some zinc tabs AND some Airborne sore throat gummie lozenges