Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I must say, I am feeling much better. I've been taking cold medicine, and it's really helping!
I can't believe how slow this week is going! I suppose since it's the week before Spring Break, and I'm really looking forward to Mississippi!
I got my iPod yesterday! I know, I splurged... a lot... but I really like it. It's nice to walk to class with (although it's really hard not to sing along with it, I will spare people's eardrums) and it will be nice for the long van rides to Mississippi.
Last night I volunteered for S.O.S (Safety on our Sidewalks). Basically, I sat there and did my homework, and waited for someone to ask for a walk. S.O.S. offers walks to anywhere on campus from the Library and the Cartwright Center to anyone who doesn't want to walk alone in the dark. We were there from 8:30-11:30, so it wasn't so bad, and I got a lot of homework done. And... if you volunteer 6 times, you get a t-shirt! I think it's a good way to volunteer, and we only had 2 walks last night, both of them our friends... lol. And S.O.S. is actually how my aunt and uncle met, how cute is that?

3 comments:

ShortStuff8795 said...

Hey! I have a cold right now too. It really stinks!

I need to splurge on an Ipod too. But, I have nothing to splurge with! :)

Anonymous said...

Thats what tax refunds are all about...but no more complaining about being poor!

I am usung my tax refund for your tuition! =P

~mom

Anonymous said...

oops

*using*