Thursday, March 01, 2007

What icky weather. It's dark outside, and every once in awhile a little snowflake floats by. We didn't get all that much snow, just enough to cover the ground and make all the sidewalks as slippery as heck. I can't count how many times I slid and almost fell.
Happy March 1st! I can't believe it's March already, and I've been in school for almost 6 weeks! Then only 8 more to go :) I've heard from a lot of people that this semester went by fast for them too, so I suppose I should enjoy it. Although it seems like just yesterday was move-in day. I think this semester is going by faster too because I'm taking classes that I actually enjoy. I should be done with all my Gen. Eds. soon, and then be able to take English classes like there's no tomorrow! Although I still have to choose a minor, I'm kinda leaning towards Sociology, but we'll see.
Let's hope when I schedule next semester's classes, I'm a little smarter. I'm not liking eating lunch at 10 a.m.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

i hated taking early a.m. classes, too. but a) it was the best way to get good parking places and b) i liked being done early and having the rest of the day to play...well, until i got a job. that kinda shot my whole plan of being professional student right down the old tubes.

how's the weather today?