Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So, I always knew the squirrels here in La Crosse were a little crazy. But now that we have 2 feet of snow on the ground, they're hilarious!
And one of the funniest things you will see in life: a guy thinking he's all that, strutting along when all of a sudden he slips on some ice. He does a quick recovery, and then looks around to see who saw him. It's really very hard not to laugh at them.
Valerie. I wish I could be at La X international (I think the same thing when I hear about that!). Next year, Spring Break?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad wiped out in the parking lot last night at work, in front of Meredith (she is the one that Ron says looks like Mrs Doubtfire..she does...but Ron doesnt know this is not a compliment! lol).

doodlebugmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

bring it! it would be so much fun to have you here!